Frequently Asked Questions
3. How can I track my orders?
For standard delivery, once we've dispatched your order, we will send you an email with the consignment number. You will be able to use the consignment number to track the orders on APC website.
For furniture and orders with 2 man assembly service, Jade Logistics will be in touch within 3 working days of placing the order to arrange an appointment with you.
4. Where to see the products?
The Haywood glider chair and footstool is on display in most John Lewis stores. Please contact the nearest John Lewis store to see if they have the Haywood glider on display.
Alternatively, please use the store locator to find out the nearest store to you. They may have the products on display. Please check with individual stores to avoid disappointment.
5. I missed the delivery courier
You can rebook delivery using the APC website or contact APC on 0800 37 37 37. Please quote the consignment no. on the card or in the text sent by the courier.
6. I won't be available on the delivery date, what should I do?
- You can rebook delivery using the APC website or contact APC on 0800 37 37 37.
- You can contact APC quoting your consignment number and request the product to be left with your neighbour or in a safe place (like your rear garden).
- You can check your local APC depot and arrange to collect the product from them.
7. I received the furniture, but a part is missing/ damaged?
We are sorry if this happened, please email below to us at email@example.com and we will get back to you with a solution within 2-3 working days.
- Valid proof of purchase; and
- Pictures of the part; and
- Batch no. on the product box or cushion labels (for the glider chairs)
8. Product warranty
All Kub products purchased on kubnursery.com website are subject to three year warranty. Please keep your purchase receipt safe.
9. I have questions about the product.
Please have a look at the product information on the website or submit your enquiry via LiveChat. Please make sure you enter your email address correctly and we will be in touch soon.
10. My transaction keeps failing. What should I do?
Please ensure all the address and card details are entered correctly. The post code provided has to match the information on file with your credit card bank to pass the security check. All failed transaction will be voided by our payment gateway platform. No money will be taken from you for the failed transaction.